About Larry


My name is Larry. I Live in Canada with my Wife and daughter.

After settling down in Vancouver, I started working for a local stone mason and stayed there for a few years. It was a great work experience and gave me the chance to work on some beautiful flagstone patios projects. But more importantly, it allowed me to discover the skills I needed to work with natural stone.

In 2003 I made the decision to start my own business. And the rest is history as I’ve been running my own flagstone patio business since that very day. My past clients are very pleased with my work, so word of mouth by itself allows me to find more work than I can handle.

Flagstone is definitely my favorite types of stone to work with. Designing and building flagstone patios and flagstone walkways are project that I really enjoy. To give you an idea, I’d say that about 70% of the flagstone patios and walkways are dry laid and the other 30% are designed around setting the flagstone some sort of cement.

Very recently a family member suggested that I create a ebook teaching homeowners how to build flagstone patios, walls and walkways. Realizing that these are very common and fairly simple projects that homeowners often decide to take on themselves, I decided to check out to find out if someone else had the same idea.

I discovered that a fellow Canadian mason had developed such a great flagstone patio installation guide that it was unnecessary for me to recreate if from scratch. I talked to him and he agreed to let me mention it here and guide you to his website where you can discover how his step-by-step guide. Great resource!

You can find detailed photos of each step and everything you need to build beautiful patios for your home.

Below are a before and after photos of the patio he builds in the guide.

For more information check it out: How To Build a Flagstone Patio

I hope you will make your backyard a great place to hang out with your family and friends.

Larry.

We recommend you check out the "How To Install A Flagstone Patio Like A Pro" step-by-step guide. You will learn all you need to know to to create your very own flagstone patio.


Comments on this entry are closed.